Okay originally I was planning on buying 2 properties in May and recorded this video towards the end of April. In these series of videos, I walk you how and what I plan to do to accomplish these buys. I will keep you posted with my progress.
- Don’t Take Cap Rates at Face Value When Buying Your Next Multi-Family Building
- The New Tax Laws Effects on Commercial Real Estate Live Presentation
- Multi-Family Quick Tips When Doing An Exterior Inspection
- Legislative Update: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- JUST SOLD – 13-Unit Multifamily Property in Fallbrook
1031 Exchange Agents apartment Commercial Property Types Commercial Real Estate Cost Cutting Economy Finance Finding Properties Flipping Funding Funny gabhart investments Housing interns market data Multi-Family multi-famiy Negotiate News operations Personal Politics Projects Property Management Property Tax random RANT! real estate real estate investments Real Estate License Real Estate Market Rehabbing Rent vs Own San Diego san diego real estate Selling Properties stray monroe surveys Tactics Tax tweets Twitter Poss Video Vlog