- Blog & News
- Investment Criteria
- Speaking Engagements
- Our History
- Key People
- Our Culture
- A little bit about Curtis
- Words We Work By
- Employment Opportunities
- Our Guarantee to Brokers
- Contact Us
FIX AND FLIP 2 HOUR SAN DIEGO WORKSHOP
FREE FIX 2 FLIP 2 HOUR WORKSHOP
This workshop will be held Saturday the 18th from 9:00am to 11:000am on site of our most recent purchase. Curtis will be touching on the five â€śFâ€™sâ€ť of successful flipping with the emphasis on the fixing to resale.
They say itâ€™s all in the buy which is trueâ€¦ But if you donâ€™t know how to estimate, manage, or decide on what should and should not be done youâ€™ll always be unsure of whether itâ€™s really profitable.
The construction phase can be difficult as it is plagued with the potential for cost overruns, changes, defects, omissions, lack of help and coordination, unreliability and disputes. Any one of these issues will keep you up at night and is where I see the most mistakes happen.
The renovation phase encompasses the planning and directing of all project functions from conception to completion. Our goal is to have a fully refurbished property in four to eight weeks from the time of acquisition.
Itâ€™s important to have processes in place for planning, purchasing, and contracting. Whether you are an agent or investor or even property manager these are key skills you MUST have.
Come join us for this informal/impromptu event where we will be using our project as a case study.
- This will be a great place to network and meet fellow investors who buy property and invest in others, contractors, architects, and agents. They say itâ€™s not what you know but who you know and we hope you make some great contacts you can do business with.
- Briefly touchÂ on the deal points and why we decided to purchase this property and how we found it.
- We will present the property; walk through the property with all in attendance.
- Then teams will be formed and work together to come up with a scope of work and to try to develop the best solutions to add value to the property.
- Finally we will present our plans and show how to create maximum value, with the greatest return on investment. Â After all, that is the goal of flipping houses right?
SPACE IS LIMITED, if you would like to attend please RSVP through email to
Gabhart Investments Inc.